Luxy is a millionaire dating platform that has been designed for the wealthy and affluent. Luxy can be considered as Tinder - like app, minus the poor people. In fact, CNN calls it an "app for Snobs". The website has a fairly restricted audience and doesn't welcome every person to become its member. Men who wish to join this dating service are required to have a minimum annual income of $200,000. On the other hand, the threshold for female members has been set at $100,000.
The app, which is available for iOS platform, is largely beneficial for entrepreneurs, celebrities, executives and other wealthy men and women, who don't have the time to spend a great deal of time visiting places and socializing. Luxy is a self - acclaimed "number one millionaires matchmaking and dating club". The website came into inception in 2014 and since then it has gives some of the market leaders a run for their money.
One of the most striking features of this app is the amazing balance it maintains between male and female users. This ensures you have a very good chance of connecting with like – minded people from across the globe.
Luxy charges its members a premium fee for all the goodies it has to offer. Needless to say this is one of the most expensive millionaire dating services available on the market. Check out the details of subscription packages below:
- 1 month subscription: $99.99
- 3 month subscription: $239.99
- 6 month subscription: $349.99
Users who are interested in upgrading their membership package can pay using a credit card.
The Luxy App boasts of tones of useful features that have been designed according to the needs of millionaires. Unlike other sites that sport the same set of features, Luxy has strived to stand out from the competition by including top - notch features that certainly give this site a competitive edge in the market. Here are some of the features that would certainly help you connect with like - minded people:
- Free registration and profile creation.
- Check out profiles of other users and see what they have in store for you.
- Vouch: This is a voting system employed by the website. Instead of employing a website admin that gives prospective users entry into the site, Luxy gives this power to existing users. All you need to do is vote in or vote out a person depending on your interest. In case, a person fails to get at least 50% votes in his / her favor, he wouldn't be allowed to join this service.
- Play: This Tinder – like feature is based entirely on pictures, where you swipe right in case you're interested and swipe left in case you aren't. Members have three rounds to play each day. If you wish to have more rounds, upgrading your subscription is recommended.
- Moments: This feature allows registered members of this site to share their personal pictures along with exquisite stuff as well as during vacations. Users can also comment on pictures, similar to social networking sites in order to build a rapport and show your interest.
- Topics: The website has renamed Forums as 'Topics' but anyone who has used forums earlier, would feel at home. But, there is a twist here. Users can post questions that can be voted on. The question with the highest number of votes is regarded as popular question.
- Luxy Black – Premium membership: This is the premium membership subscription available on the website that gives access to the complete set of features available on the website. Not only does this give you 3 extra rounds to play but also opens up various filtering options. This would also allow users to verify their details and become a verified user of this site.
Although Luxy might look like any other dating service for millionaires, there is a lot more than what meets the eye. The website is loaded with some amazing features that we haven't seen in some of the other sites in this segment. On the other hand, the website is quite easy to use and navigate, so you wouldn't have to undergo a steep learning curve. This is one of the very few websites available on the market that both novice as well as experienced users can make the most of, without having a deep understanding of it.
While we agree that premium subscription of this site is very expensive, given the fact that the dating service isn't open to people earning less than $100,000 per annum, it is justified. Looking at what this website brings to the table, it can be said that the site offers decent value for money. Besides, with a staggering subscriber base of over 4 million users, there is absolutely no reason why you should explore this millionaire dating platform.
Luxy is available for iOS devices, which ensures you stay in touch with loved ones, regardless of which device you use. While standard membership wouldn't give you access to a lot of interesting features, upgrading to Luxy Black would open up everything on the site, boosting your chances of finding a match. All in all, if you can afford the membership of this site, there is nothing better in this segment for you.